Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborate all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
Muse Group is a music-focused company that maintain a range of cutting-edge apps and services dedicated to empowering musicians to play, create, and share music. As the Head of Product Growth at Ultimate Guitar and Musescore, you will be responsible for developing growth strategies, and working closely with product owners, as well as the VP of Product. We are specifically looking for a highly skilled expert who can oversee full life cycle growth.
Your insights and leadership will drive cross-functional collaboration to target key growth metrics for users of our free and paid services on Musescore and Ultimate Guitar within the first year.
- Develop and execute the growth strategies for both products for the next 12 months and beyond, aligning it with overall business objectives and targets, working closely with the VP of Product to identify opportunities unique to Muse Group
- Manage our existing growth teams, fostering a culture of experimentation, data-driven decision-making, and innovation
- Utilize data analytics and user insights to identify key growth opportunities
- Coordinate with our head of communications to ensure effective digital marketing and user acquisition strategies
- Monitor industry trends, competitor analysis, and customer feedback to identify potential market gaps and opportunities for growth
- Stay up-to-date with the latest growth hacking techniques, tools, and industry best practices
- Proven experience in a similar growth-focused role within the tech industry and SAAS, preferably in products with a subscription business model
- Practical successful experience in increasing retention user growth in digital products
- Strong skills in audience research with the ability to extract actionable insights
- Proficiency in using analytics and data visualization tools to derive insights and make data-driven decisions
- Proven ability to quickly and cost-effectively test ideas and assess their viability
- Hands-on experience in developing and executing retention-focused strategies and readiness to be the 'go to' expert in growth
- Solid knowledge of A/B testing and experimentation frameworks to optimize conversion rates and user engagement
- Since our audiences on Ultimate Guitar and MuseScore.com are largely made of musicians wishing to play their favorite music, the ability to play an instrument and understand the needs of musicians will be invaluable
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams and establish the necessary processes within a team and select the right people for them
- Fluent English