Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborate all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We plan to grow and continue to develop on the international markets, and at the moment we are looking for an experienced HR Director who will be responsible for the following areas in the company:
- Improve our employer brand visibility across the markets to increase the talent pipeline of candidates.
- Be a part of a top management team, make important strategic decisions, take responsibility, and work directly with the founder.
- Develop and improve current processes in the company: hiring, onboarding, performance review, internal promotions etc.
- Automation of HR processes.
- Set OKR goals and objectives and track team progress towards them.
- Following the internal policies and the rituals of the company.
- To be involved in everyday people team activities such as relocation process, job offers confirmations, difficult cases with the stakeholders, internal events, etc.
- Regularly reviewing trends in the market, and implementing better practices in the team and across the company.
- It is important to us that you focus on people. Our employees are the employees of a commercially ambitious company.
- This role requires 5+ years of experience in managing an HR function, executive search for top talent and distributed teams.
- It's essential that you are always two steps ahead.
- Experience in building effective relationships at different levels (founder, top management, middle management).
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and find a common language with them.
- Experience with rapidly changing work environment and the ability to manage emotions and cope with stress.
- You will have a team that will report to you, but experience in establishing operational processes is also required, this is hands-on role (implementation of necessary systems, performance reviews, relocation, etc.).
- Ability to support the company culture and share our values.
- You love solving complex problems with a sense of humor.
- Fluent English.
- Relocation to Cyprus (Limassol) is a must for this role.