Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
Writing is hard, copywriting is harder. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Digital Creative Copywriter who can break down barriers with words, and get to the heart of our music-loving audience.
“What I do is write about how the human feels.”–Bjork.
- Reporting directly to the Lead Copywriter, you’ll ensure all copy briefs are met with quality writing that grabs our audience right in the emotions
- Creating big ideas, distilling down to what’s important, and crafting into any medium
- Working with every part of Muse Group to ensure the copy is sublime across CRM, web, performance marketing, demo videos, product, social and more
- Taking part in marketing and product brainstorming to boost creativity in our ideas
- Using brand guidelines to write in the Muse tone of voice needed for our varied audience
- 5+ Years experience Copywriting in a creative advertising agency or in-house
- Must be a native English speaker
- Excellent high-level conceptual thinking
- Brand, CRM, SEO, Social Media, & Performance Marketing, UX & UI
- You’re the biggest music fan of your friend group
- Self-driven, organized and proactive–you’ll be a solo creative here
- Highly creative and strategic, a non-traditional thinker
- A keen eye for detail with expert-level grammar, and language skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, you take on feedback and build on it
- Confident in all media: 360 Campaigns, film scripts, CRM, SEO, both long and short-form, social media and UA
- A good knowledge of inclusive and accessible writing practices and the ability to write for a global audience
- A love of collaboration, working with designers, product and marketing teams to create the best possible outcome
- You could take on Dave Grohl as the ‘nicest person in music’
CVs Turned up to 11:
- Creative and advertising awards
- An in-depth knowledge of music: basic music theory, experience with instruments, and a love of multiple genres, from pop to rock to classical
- Ability to play an instrument yourself – so you really know our audience
Paul McCartney once said, “I don’t work at being ordinary.” If you want to work somewhere extraordinary, send us your CV and portfolio.