Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
As we continue to grow, we're looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer for the short-term contract (3-6 months), who will be instrumental in shaping the future of our digital products. You'll work cross-functionally with our dynamic team, collaborating closely with Product Managers, Data Analysts, and Designers. Your primary focus will be in developing product features to meet business strategy and goals.
- Ensure the technical quality of the product
- Focus on CMS development and maintenance using React and TypeScript.
- Integrate and customize CMS components to meet specific requirements.
- Maintain and support internal databases and infrastructure.
- Ensuring the security and performance
- Collaborating effectively with an international team to achieve project goals.
You are proficient in:
- General: Git, Git Flow, Npm or Yarn, Typescript
- Frontend: React
- Backend: Express, Nodejs, Database, Azure, Auth
- Infrastructure requirement: Azure, CosmoDB, Network configuration etc
- English speaking - B2
Nice to have
- Backend: Graphql, SQL database , S3 Api, Caching tools(Redis)
- Frontend: MUI (Material UI framework), Vite, Formik