As we continue to grow, we're looking for a talented Senior Backend developer to join MuseScore.com Core Product Team.
Our Tech Stack:
php 8, yii2, Redis queues, Graylog, S3 as a file store, Memcache, MySQL 8.0, AWS SQS (for communicating with a microservice on Golang), OpenAPI, Braintree (for billing), Firebase, HAProxy (for traffic balancing), nginx.
- Write highly productive code for a project with millions of users.
- Be a part of the product team responsible for core functionality.
- Enhance code efficiency and scalability to accommodate the growing user base.
- Collaborate with the product team to develop and improve core features.
- Continuously optimize database and queue operations to ensure seamless performance.
- Adhere to project timelines and promptly address any issues that may arise.
- Distinguish between tasks that require a quick solution and those that demand an ideal approach.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Extensive experience in modern PHP, MySQL cluster, ElasticSearch, and Redis.
- Experience working with high-loaded systems.
- Optimization of database and queue performance.
- Ability to meet deadlines, proactively identify and address issues, and focus on delivering results.
- Understanding which tasks can be addressed quickly and which require an ideal solution.
- Successful work metrics: Completing all planned tasks on time and with the appropriate quality.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Yii2.
- Ability to read music notation.
- Experience with ClickHouse.
Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.