Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul and Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup, with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We are looking for talented frontend rockstars. Whether you're currently employed or exploring new opportunities, if you're passionate about the fusion of technology and music, Muse Group has an exciting invitation for you: "Frontend Soundcheck" - an exclusive glimpse into the unique culture of tech enthusiasts who are also musicians.
Though we might not have an open position at the moment, we're actively scouting for exceptional individuals to join our dynamic band. Your role will be pivotal in shaping the future of our digital products, where your ideas will be valued, and your opinions will directly influence creators.
As a token of appreciation for joining our Frontend Soundcheck, every participant gets an exclusive promo code for our product and some digital goodies.
- Be an integral part of a product-focused team.
- Launch new features and tackle intricate technical challenges.
- Ensure the technical quality of the product.
- Collaborate closely with professionals to solve problems using a modern tech stack.
TypeScript, Next.js, Zustand, React-Query, Axios, TailwindCSS, Radix UI, React-Hook-Form, Zod, Storybook, Cypress, Sentry
- Development of scalable React applications that are easy for multiple developers to dive into and maintain.
- Writing tests and code with TypeScript to ensure a good night's sleep.
- Discussion of the latest features of CSS and JS.
- Construction responsive design websites with a mobile-first approach and possess a basic understanding of creating animations.
- Making websites accessible for people with accessibility issues.
- Optimization of website performance with a focus on Core Web Vitals.
- Collaboration with the team to foster mutual growth.
- Speaking English fluently and comprehend conversations with native English speakers.
- Sharing a passion for music or play a musical instrument.