Muse Group Team
Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
As we continue to grow, we're looking for a talented Senior ML Engineer to join Muse Group to ensure we stay on track with our growth goals, manage our work efficiently, and keep innovating.
Role & Responsibilities
- Write highly productive code for a project with millions of users.
- Be a part of the product team responsible for core functionality.
- Enhance code efficiency and scalability to accommodate the growing user base.
- Collaborate with the product team to develop and improve core features.
- Continuously optimize database and queue operations to ensure seamless performance.
- Adhere to project timelines and promptly address any issues that may arise.
- Distinguish between tasks that require a quick solution and those that demand an ideal approach.
- 5+ Years of ML Development: Proven track record of designing, developing, and deploying machine learning models in production environments. NLP/Neural networks are preferable.
- Background in designing and conducting model-related experiments, including A/B testing.
- Strong skills in languages like Python, R, or other relevant ML languages.
- Strong Algorithm Knowledge.
- Proficiency in managing large datasets, with familiarity in database systems like SQL, NoSQL, and data warehousing tools.
- Ability to dissect complex problems and derive data-driven solutions, along with keen observational skills to identify patterns in data.
- Capability of conveying intricate ML concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- English skills - B2 level.
- Experience in Cross-Functional Collaboration: Demonstrated history of working alongside product managers, engineers, and business stakeholders.