Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions of people — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers works across the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We're looking for a talented Data Analyst to drive revenue growth through innovative campaign strategies and efficient data analysis.
- Establish and maintain monitoring systems to track data quality and integrity, ensuring data reliability for analysis.
- Plan, execute, and analyze AB tests to optimize marketing strategies and identify effective tactics for improving key metrics.
- Facilitate the transition to a new ecosystem by integrating necessary dashboards and tools to support ongoing operations and analysis.
- Monitor data for anomalies and irregularities, taking proactive measures to investigate and address any issues that arise.
- Develop automated solutions to streamline calculations related to campaign performance, customer segmentation, and revenue analysis.
- Conduct in-depth analysis in collaboration with other teams to derive insights and inform strategic decisions.
- Generate ideas and hypotheses for CRM campaigns and initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Proficiency in SQL of any dialect (Clickhouse - advantage)
- Proficiency in Python/R with basic statistical, data engineering, visualisation libs (or experience with other programming languages)
- Good level in math, probability theory and mathematical statistics (understanding of theory at a high level, experience in conducting A/B tests, testing hypotheses on data in practice);
- Experience with BI tools
- Experience with ETL tools (Airflow, Astromer, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to synthesize information across a broad ecosystem to diagnose problems and devise solutions
- Strong communicator; able to collaborate and maintain relationships with partners on both business teams and technical teams
- Product thinking, the ability to set tasks, planning, decomposition, generation of hypotheses and solutions; project management skills; high self-organization.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Able to express complex ideas in English (B2 or higher)
- Understanding how to read music is a plus
- Experience in monetization and subscription based products is a plus
- Knowledge of Bloomreach (or any other CDP-system) is a plus